SOLAR PV FOR NEW BUILDS
CC Solar has an excellent reputation for installing Solar PV systems on new build developments.
New build programmes are the ideal time to install solar panels, and house builders and developers are embracing solar energy as a way to reduce their carbon footprint and meet the requirements of the Code for Sustainable Homes. Solar PV systems also provide a solid return on investment and attract potential buyers who are keen to control future energy costs. Our experience in solar energy, coupled with our down-to-earth approach and excellent customer service makes us the perfect partners for new build projects.
What we offer
- Design of PV arrays.
- Delivery and installations of all sizes of PV arrays.
- Application to relevant DNO’s.
- Help with meeting your sap calculations and energy performance certificates.
- Commission and registration to relevant bodies.
- Servicing and maintenance.
The Benefits of Solar PV for New Builds
Installing Solar PV on new build properties has benefits for both housing developers and buyers:
- Solar PV systems help you meet the requirements of the Code for Sustainable Homes.
- You will promote the green credentials of your brand.
- When homes are designed with solar panels, the panels will complement the overall appearance of the properties making them look appealing to buyers.
- Your buildings will stand out from those of your competitors, which will increase their demand.
In addition, the marketability of your properties will be boosted as you can offer homeowners the following benefits:
- Reduced electricity bills.
- Protection against future energy price rises.
- Income from the Feed-In Tariff scheme.
- An environmentally friendly home.
- A safe, reliable source of energy with low maintenance requirements.
- A quiet system with no harmful emissions.