Expert Solar PV and Battery Storage Solutions for your home and business

4kw Solar System – costing £3,900

Suitable for larger semi detached, detached houses or bungalows based on south facing roof. Your solar pv will generated approx 4910kwph each year.

With our flexible payment options you can have this 4kw system without any upfront cost subject to status.

Your pv system will be made up of the following components.

12 x longli 365 watt panels = 4.38kw

Longi 365W panel with 19.7% efficiency and a split cell design. High quality Low LID PERC cells are treated to reduce Light Induced Degradation (LID) for a better lifetime performance than standard Mono PERC.Longi Solar is one of the largest silicon producers in the world and a specialist in mono-crystalline cell and panel manufacturing.

Growatt 3kw inverter

Growatt now have over 1.5GW worth of inverters installed worldwide and were the first inverter manufacturer to be awarded A+ rating by Photon. They also boast the highest ever inverter efficiency ever achieved (99.06% with the 20000HE model) and are constantly striving to reach higher efficiencies across their product range.

Owl pv intuition

Allows monitoring of the PV generation, export and overall consumption of a property with solar panels.

Intuition online dashboard gives you access wherever you go, as long as you have internet access. Android and i-Phone apps can give you access on-the-go.

Financial projections, based on south facing roof with 30 degree pitch

The expected system cost including VAT is £4,900. The system is expected to generate 4910 kWh per year initially, decreasing gradually as the solar cells degrade. It is anticipated that 70% of the generated power will be consumed in the property, and the remaining 30% exported. Over the 25 year term of this financial projection the total generation is expected to be 115,371 kwh, of which 80,759 kWh will be consumed on site and 34,611kWh exported. After adjusting projected costs and benefits for inflation where appropriate, and applying a discount rate of 4%, the initial system cost of £4,900 is expected to be recouped after 8 years.

Bottom line

Net Present Value. The total present value of future benefits and costs, using a discount rate of 4% per year, is £12,725. The cost of the PV system is £4,900. The net present value of the project is therefore £7,825. A positive net present value is a good indication that the project is financially worthwhile.

Internal Rate of Return

The projected internal rate of return is 14.1%. Payback Period The table and graph below show the discounted costs for the project (including the initial capital required for the installation), against the total discounted benefits from income and savings on electricity bills. The cumulative discounted benefits become higher than the cumulative discounted costs after approximately 8 years.

No Deposit Interest free option subject to status 36 monthly payments of £136.11, other flexible payment options available

Contact us for free advice and more information

Contact Us